Hello World — Issue 1
In our very first issue we look at Seymour Papert’s legacy to see what we can learn from the pioneer of programming in schools and father of the maker movement. We also share 20 pages of ideas to help inspire you and your students, and much more…
- Italy puts a makerspace in every school
- Help your students migrate from Scratch to Python
- Raspberry Pi Pioneers programme launches
- The importance of playful computing
- Your digital making questions answered
How to subscribe
Choose one of the subscription options below.
If you’re a UK-based teacher, volunteer, librarian or something in between, we'll send each issue free to your door.
Just want to read the free PDF? Get each new issue delivered straight to your inbox. No fuss and no spam.
If you’re not a UK-based educator, you can buy print copies from our store.Buy